No purchase necessary to enter or receive a prize. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
1. ONLINE ENTRY: The Furmano's Cinco de Mayo Contest ("Contest") begins April 6, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ends May 8, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST ("Contest Period"). To enter the Contest, complete the Official Online Entry Form available at www.furmanos.com by completing all entry form fields by 11:59:59 p.m. EST May 8, 2017. Sponsor's computer will be official clock of the Contest. Only fully completed Online Entry Forms are eligible. Limit one (1) entry per household and/or email address. All entries become property of Furmano Foods and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All other attempted forms of entry other than the Official Online Entry Form are prohibited and void. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries for any reason.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Five winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be held on or around May 15, 2017 in Northumberland, PA by RANDOM.ORG, an independent judging organization whose decisions on all matters relating to this Contest are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Contest. Prize winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and publicity release (where permitted) within 14 calendar days of notification. Allow 4-6 weeks from drawing date for shipment of prize. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize, and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. All income taxes on the prize are winner's responsibility.
3. PRIZE: A total of five (5) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of a Ninja® Master Prep® Professional, Salsa Bowl, Guacamole Set, Tortilla Warmer, Furmano's products and a Furmano's recipe book. Odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No cash redemptions. No transfer or assignment of prize permitted. No substitutions.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Contest is not open to employees of Furmano Foods, their respective retailers, sales representatives, marketing representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, promotion or media partners, travel agency representatives and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion, including but not limited to, their immediate families (spouses and parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) or those persons living in the same households of any of the entities names above. Void where prohibited by law. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Contest. By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, the winner grants the Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, discovered or devised, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winner’s full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, approval, or notification. Furmano Foods and the judging organization are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related material. Furmano Foods assumes no responsibility for any technical problems in conjunction with transmission or receipt of entry including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the website, hardware or software, equipment failure or malfunction, or other on-line communications problems. Furmano Foods reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Contest as determined by Furmano Foods at its sole discretion. By participating in this Contest and accepting a prize, winner agrees that Furmano Foods and its agents, media partners and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from the winner's Contest participation, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on public rights, privacy or defamation. Further, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Furmano Foods reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the primary person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney's fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, and Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard for conflict of laws principles, and all proceedings shall take place in the federal, state or local courts in and for Northumberland County, Pennsylvania.
9. RULES REQUEST AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Furmano Foods Cinco de Mayo Contest Winner Requests, 770 Cannery Road, Northumberland, PA 17857. Requests must be postmarked by June 15, 2017.
10. SPONSOR: Furmano Foods, 770 Cannery Road, Northumberland, PA 17857. This contest hosted by Furmano Foods is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Google or LinkedIn.